Thursday, September 2, 2010

How is this for motivation...

Dont have long to write but wanted to update you all with some great news.  I knew I had lost a few lbs. in August but was unsure due to scale discrepancies.  Well, I visited my doctor this week and according to their records I have lost 7lbs since March.  I'll take it!  That's just what I needed to hear to encourage me to keep making small changes and to stick with the ones I've already made.  August was pretty much me getting ready to get ready if ya know what I mean.  I did a lot of research on healthy recipes, attended a weightwatchers meeting, and took some time to reflect on where my motivation was coming from so I could use that as a good way to remind myself to stay the course.

That's my update.  Let me know whats going on with yourself.  Are you currently trying to loose weight?  What is your strategy?  How are you doing with it?  What is keeping you from committing to weight loss?  I want to know it all people.  I cant be the only one bearing my soul here.

3 comments:

  1. Great work Liz! I think the muffins you posted sound wonderful, but you know I don't bake so why don't you bring some over for me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confused. Am I following you? I started a blog...but when click on my icon on your page it says "calhoonas". My blog is called WicketsMom. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...it says WicketsMom. Why am I so confused about this? Okay. Off to get a glass of wine. That should clear things up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete